neděle 10. června 2012

My stories

As some of my readers know I write short stories and I'm currently writing at least one book. 90% of these stories is my original work, however sometimes I have a nice idea for a fanfiction. I write mostly in Czech language but these stories are to be found on my other web www.storycollector.webnode.cz. Warning! That website contains articles in Czech language and they may not make sense with google translator.
Therefore I have this blog where I post english stuff. I know that I have only few articles but that may hopefully change in the future.
What I want to say is that I'm currently writing a story in English. It's fan fiction about Thundercats 2011. I grew up with the old series and I find this new series even greater than its predecessor. And I'm going to put it right here on my blog. :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat